Tuesday 4 March 2008

Vote now!

I was going to get all didactic today and tell you exactly why I'd picked those pairs. No, I don't mean pears. Pairs. Of beers. There's an idea behind each.

Then my journey home took three times as long as it should have. Hail and snow, greeted me when I stepped off the sneltram. Even in a tram shelter under a railway viaduct I was still getting wet. So you'll have to work it out for yourself. It's not that complicated.

The poll is serious. The winners will be made. Honestly. Circumstances permitting. Tell me what you'd like to drink.

Only 20 votes so far. And ten of those were mine. Vote now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So why do you think 1856 and 1937 Barclay Perkins IBSt (which also got my vote) broke into the lead?

Ron Pattinson said...

I'll tell you when the voting is over.

There's a specific reason why that pairing is included. Nothing nasty, just something very specific.

Ron Pattinson said...

Here's a clue: I'm drinking a Dogfish Head WWS and it confirms why I chose the two BP Russian Stouts.