Sunday 29 July 2012

New book - Bavaria!

Time for another new book. Volume XV of my Mini Book Series.

In keeping with my striving to keep pushing boundaries, it has an unusual format.Let me explain.

It consists of two parts. Three, sort of. First off, there are the reports of my last trip to Bavaria (and Austria). Along with all the gorgeous photographs. Theat's The Trip.

The second part is what I call The Guide. It's, er, the guide I assembled for myself before the trip. It has all the pubs I considered visiting. I didn't make it to all of them, but that wasn't the point. It wasn't a ticking ecercise but and exercise in fun.

For technical reasons there's only an electronic version. Put simply, all the colour photos would cost too much to print in physical book form.

Buy Bavaria! now. Before Napoleon grabs it.

No comments: