Saturday 4 March 2017

Scotland! vol. 2 has been published!

Yes, that happy day has finally arrived. My definitive history of Scottish beer is complete and available for purchase.

I hope that you're as excited as I am. 450 pages of Scottish fun. With 100 detailed recipes, 270 basic recipes and lots, lots more.Especially numbers. There are loads of those.

It's very fresh. I only finished the final recipes an hour ago. And here it is, already in the shop. Eight years to research it, eight weeks to write.

I'm glad I've finally written it. The book I wanted to create as soon as I discovered what total bollocks had been written about Scottish beer. It's easily the best book on the topic, even if I say so myself.

Order your copy now and be the first of your group of friends to learn the awful truth about Scottish beer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ordered!

Better stock up on grits.

Robp said...

Congrats on finishing the book. Interested in this subject, definitely getting a copy.