Saturday 28 October 2017

Guilt button

Brewed one of my recipes commercially? Then why not give a little back to the aother?

Just 100 euros. It literally is the least you could do. You're making money from my work. Work which, for the most part, I get paid sweet FA.

I've added a guilt button on the top left hand corner of the blog. 100 euros isn't much. But it will help a poor , struggling beer writer make more trips, collect more information and write more recipes. So it's your interest, too.

Feel freee to pay more. 100 euros is just the baseline.

3 comments:

Tandleman said...

Don't expect to be swamped says Tandleman cynically.

Anonymous said...

I tried the link and after verifying I am not a robot, It does not allow for an amount. It just complains I haven't input a number.

Ron Pattinson said...

Anonymous,

not sure what is going wrong. You should be able to enter an amount and then confirm.