Tuesday 10 April 2018

My upcoming US trip

I'm off to the US in just over a week. Chicago, St. Louis, Detroit, Cincinnati and Chicago again. It's not as crazy as some past trips.

I'll be giving a couple of talks:

Sunday 22nd April    St. Louis Historic Lager festival
British Lager History
Urban Chestnut Grove Brewery and Bierhall
4465 Manchester,
St. Louis


Wed. 25th April, 17:30 
McKenny Hall Ballroom, 
Eastern Michigan University


Sunday 29th April
Our new collaboration
Goose Island Taproom
1800 W Fulton St, 
Chicago


I've also got a couple of free days if anyone wants to come and help me fill them with beer.

Chicago: Thursday 19th April, Saturday 28th April
Cincinnati: Friday 27th April

2 comments:

storunner13 said...

Do you know the details of when and where you will be speaking at Urban Chestnut? If you have a spare copy of Scotland Vol. 2, I didn't have the cash when you were in Minneapolis...

Unknown said...

If you are lurking about in the Grand Rapids MI vicinity Id buy you a pint Ron. We have lots of breweries ;)